Click here for the latest Coronavirus Information - Updated 6th May.
|Click on the posters to view larger or to download a copy.
In what can only be described as very unprecedented times, we are reviewing the Town Council’s working arrangements on a regular basis in line with Welsh Government Guidance.
Given we are still unable to continue with our daily business, in the usual way, whilst adhering to Government guidance. The COVID-19 virus poses a serious threat to our community, staff and Councillors wellbeing.
The Town Council is of course adhering to Welsh Government guidance. Please go here for a written statement issued by the Minister for Housing and Local Government about the Local Authorities (Coronavirus) (Meetings) (Wales) Regulations 2020.
Therefore, until further notice the Town Council:
Meetings - with immediate effect all meetings of Saltney Town Council are cancelled.
Events – Town Council events are cancelled until Government guidance permits. Please note that Flintshire County Council has cancelled the Summer Playschemes for 2020.
Town Council Office - will be closed until further notice.
Town Clerk – will continue working from home for the foreseeable future, until a Government directive is given.
You are welcome to contact the Town Clerk, either by phone or email as detailed below.
Saltney Town Council
Tel: 01244 398829
Last updated 6.5.2020
Useful contact information – COVID-19
Please find below some helpful information during the current Covid-19 period.
Useful contact details:
- Adult Services Single Point of Access (SPOA) - 03000 858858 or email@example.com
- Flintshire County Council Contact Centre – 01352 752121
- Flintshire Local Voluntary Council - 01352 744000
- Flintshire Family Information Service:
Email:(for Family Information Service enquiries only) firstname.lastname@example.org
Websites: dewis.wales and fis.wales
Social media: Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- If you are concerned about your mental health and well-being? Do you need support to help you through this stressful period? The Dewis website has details of a range of mental health and well-being support services. Click here to begin your search.